Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tuesday and dreaming

Happy Tuesday my darlings! How are you all? I'm good. I've been going practically all day long. It's been a good day however.

I had a great dinner with Ravenna Tate tonight which was wonderful. We ate at a place called Tchopstix. Their food is so good. Yummy.

I was happy to get out and also do a little Christmas shopping, but shh don't tell the family! :)

I also had an idea for the second book in my www.shifters-match.com series. Fun, right? You don't know about this series yet because the first book of the series has just been accepted by Evernight Publishing and is titled "A Christmas Home" and should come out in time for the holidays which makes me so happy! :)

I hope that your Tuesday was as great as mine was!

Toodles darlings, a bit more tomorrow....